Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus LP Record Album

The I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus LP Record Album featured Christmas songs sung by The Shepherd's Children's Chorus. It was released by RCA Camden in 1971.

I have no idea how my parents came across this album but my sister and I listened to it constantly, even when it wasn't Christmas time!

My favorite song was Baby Brother (Santa Claus, Dear Santa Claus).

Other songs included...

Side 1: (1)I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus; (2)Baby Brother (Santa Claus, Dear Santa Claus); (3)I'll Borrow a Stocking From Mrs. Elephant (And Have a Big Christmas This Year); (4)Snow Bells; (5)The Christmas Tree; (6)Do You Hear What I Hear

Side 2: (1)Shake Me I Rattle (Squeeze Me I Cry); (2)I Wish I Had a Beard Like Santa Claus; (3)On the Santa Claus Express; (4)Elfie the Elf; (5)Ten Little Choir Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment