Friday, May 15, 2009

Knots Landing

Knots Landing was a primetime television soap opera that aired from 1979-1993 on CBS. Set in a fictitious coastal suburb of Los Angeles in California, the show centered around the lives of four married couples residing in a cul-de-sac, Seaview Circle.

The plots and the list of characters are far too long to list. All I know is that my mom and I were glued to the television every Thursday night! Which means I was addicted to a soap opera at the young age of 7!

2 comments:

  1. Although I was a child in the 80's watching this with my mother and sisters, I was addicted to it, even if I didn't understand it. Everyone was just so beautiful and rich and fabulous, and seemed to always come back to life after getting shot.

    Wonderful show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the show religiously every week with my uncle. It came on Friday nights after Dallas and The Dukes Of Hazard. He would cook me a t-bone during too!

    Wonderful memories indeedy!!..

    ReplyDelete